New Patient Registration
The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area. As it often takes sometime for records to be forwarded from your former practice all newly registered patients will be asked to complete a health questionnaire and are offered a consultation with the doctor.
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception for further information.
If you have been registered with and attended an NHS GP surgery within England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland in the past year or you have returned from the armed forces, Please download the following form, complete and return to Practice staff.
HSC-200 (please note: Photographic I.D. proof of address and a list of Medication is required with this registration form)
If you have not been registered with or attended an NHS GP Surgery within the UK in the past year, please download the following form:
- the form must be completed in full and signed and dated
- the completed form must be returned to the surgery
- patients completing form HSC R1 must produce relevant documentation as outlined on the form
- non EU nationals must produce their visa
- and accompanied by proof of ID, proof of address and list of Medication.
New Patient Drug Questionnaire